Standard Equipment & Important Features
- J.I.C. Reservoirs meet all J.I.C., N.F.P.A., and A.S.L.E. standards.
- Reservoirs are skillfully fabricated from hot rolled steel plate and sheet. All steel is pickled and oiled which eliminates the need for sandblasting.
- Baffles are properly slotted providing correct oil circulation.
- Single bolt endcovers provide the maximum opening for cleanout of reservoir.
- Reservoirs include sight level, temperature gage and filler breather as standard equipment.
- Endcovers include bayonet gasket for positive seal.
- Reservoirs are exterior prime painted.
- Interior of reservoir coated with rust preventive oil.
- Also available in ALUMINUM and STAINLESS STEEL.
J.I.C. Type Style A&B
- Capacity: 10 to 700 gallons
- (2) Styles - A & B with welded top, stationery baffle and steel endcovers.
J.I.C. Type Style RB
- Capacity: 10 to 300 gallons
- with welded top, Removable Baffle and aluminum endcovers
J.I.C. Type Style RT
- Capacity: 10 to 200 gallons
- with Removable Top, stationery baffle and steel endcovers.