Standard Equipment & Important Features
- Reservoirs are skillfully fabricated from hot rolled steel plate and sheet. All steel is pickled and oiled which eliminates the need for sandblasting.
- Baffles are properly slotted providing correct oil circulation.
- Style 'C' and 'T' Shaped Reservoirs include hinged covers with handles and gasket.
- Style 'C' and 'T' Shaped reservoirs include (1) hinged cover prop (100 gallon and up).
- Reservoirs include sight level, temperature gage and filler breather as standard equipment.
- Reservoirs are exterior prime painted.
- Interior of reservoir coated with rust preventive oil.
'L' Shaped Style C
- Capacity: 10 to 600 gallons
- Classic 'L' shaped reservoir with front base provides Flooded Inlet to the pump
'L' Shaped Style D
- Capacity: 10 to 200 gallons
- Design 'L' with optional with optional bolt-on or welded top, extended bases, cleanout covers and containment trays.
- Capacity: 10 to 400 gallons
- Two base 'T' Shaped reservoir with front and back bases provides Flooded Inlet to the pump.